This Stainless Steel mesh works fantastic for a host of uses around the farm, home, pond, and yard. Use for aquaculture, horticulture, fencing, gardening, smoker and grill accessories, decorative applications indoors, store displays, bird and pet cages, vermiculture and beekeeping, and more. Cuts easily with a rotary tool, angle grinder, or (best) wire cutters. Forms easily bent at 90 degree angles to the wire spacings.
- Will outlast galvanized steel and plastic meshes under a variety of conditions
- Flame-resistant Stainless Steel alloy can be used for grills and smoker accessories
- Can be fastened together using Stainless Hog rings, which we sell separately
- 1″ x 2″ welded grid pattern, 14 gauge wires are ~.08″ thick
- Multiple quantity orders will be sent in one continuous length.